So, we all want to change this summer and be the best us that we can before school starts, so why not start now? I have to admit, I have a whole to-do list of changing for me, and I thought that I would help you all be the best you possible and to help you enhance your beauty, inside and out, with a little change of my list. So here we go(:
- Getting a haircut, even if it's not drastically different, can change your looks a lot! Whether you just get a trim, layers, or even get it cut short, a cute haircut can do wonders for you!
- Dying your hair can also make you look totally different. Bleaching is kind of harsh on your hair, so I suggest going darker instead of lighter, or you can get highlights, which is a TOTALLY cute look for the summer. Tons of my friends have gotten highlights for this summer, but I'm going with darker hair and then some highlights.
- Flawless skin makes a lot of girls feel so much more confident. If you wash your face EVERY day, it won't take long before you can check this off of your list! I recommend the Neutrogena Wave, because it clears your skin up and makes it feel SO soft!
- To get tan, you can either go natural, go to a tanning booth, or use a self-tanner. If you can get a tan by laying out in the sun, WiTH sunscreen, then go for it! You can also go to a tanning booth and sit in a tanning bed, but also use sunscreen in there and don't stay in too long! Self-tanning is the safest way to go. Jergens is like a moisturizer, and if you keep applying, your skin gets a little bit darker, and you can stop when it reaches the shade that you want. I've heard that Jergens smells a bit, but I wouldn't know for sure, as I've never used it before.
- If you make a work-out plan and eat healthy, you can be strong and thin in no time! Every girl seems to have this as one of her goals, so I thought I might help you out a bit with it. The website http://www.sparkteens.com/ is a website where you can choose one of two of these goals: being healthy, or losing weight. It's a great website and has really helped me develop better eating habits and working out more.
- I'll be the first to admit, my teeth are awful. They're yellow-ish and not straight, and I'm not afraid to admit that. This summer, I'm getting braces, and before that, I want to get them whiter. Brush your teeth three times a day, every day. Also, Crest Whitening Strips work decently over time, so that can help too.
- If you have glasses, getting contacts can be a big change, and most of the time, it's a good one. If you just don't want to get them, then don't. I'm not trying to push you to do something that you don't want to. I tried getting contacts, but failed to get them in or out, but I'm going in again to try it again.
O6; PERSONALiTY AND ATTiTUDE
- Be happy! Try and think positive and not be pessimistic and you'll find that you're already a lot happier. A good tip to being a good person, and trust me, you'll get a lot of friends if you follow this advice, never, EVER, talk negatively about anyone behind their backs, and when they ask you to keep a secret, keep it, unless it's harmful to their or somebody else's health, in which case, tell a trustworthy adult.
I hope you all meet all of your summer goals in changing and being the best you possible!
- Isabel ! (: ♥